“Here now. The way you’re running around here, you’d think Meteor fell or something.”
—the doctor in Mideel, FFVII
If you have a juicer, try using Vincent’s Red Juice instead of the bloody mary mixer.
- 32-oz. bottle of Trader Joe’s bloody mary mixer (mostly tomato juice; includes clam juice, onion powder, and garlic powder)
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Worcestershire sauce (regular or vegan)
- Louisiana hot sauce, such as Crystal
- Sea salt
- Prepared horseradish
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 celery stalks, washed
- Vodka (optional)
- Pickled vegetables (optional)
Divide the bottle between two large glasses. Squeeze a lime wedge into each glass. Use the remaining 2 lime wedges to decorate the glasses. Add 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce and 4 dashes of hot sauce to each glass.
Add ¼ teaspoon sea salt and ¼ teaspoon prepared horseradish to each glass. Add a grind of black pepper and use the celery sticks to stir well.
Stir in vodka to taste, if desired. Garnish with pickled vegetables and serve.