—Noctis Lucis Caelum, FFXV
- ½ pound trimmed green beans
- 1 white peach, cut into ½-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Toss beans with ½ tablespoon olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, toss sliced peach and almonds with ½ tablespoon olive oil. Transfer beans to a grill pan and cook, stirring often, until beans are crisp and tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in peaches and almonds and cook for a couple minutes more, until peaches are tender. Toss with vinegar and serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.