“Wait a minute. I’m going to look for my guidebook. It says, Costa del Sol is the gateway to the West. And has a prominent world renown resort, which has been around for ages.”
—a tourist in Costa del Sol, FFVII
When you’re done with this recipe, you’ll be left with half a tomato, half a chile pepper, and lots of onion and cilantro. Use them to make Costa Del Sol Sashimi Cocktail!
- 4 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup chopped fresh tomato (about ½ small tomato)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- ½ serrano chile pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the insides into a large bowl. Add tomato, onion, chile pepper, cilantro, garlic, salt, and lime juice. Mash until combined and stir in black pepper. Serve with warm tortilla chips.